Most Portales residents will lose a tooth at some point in their lives, but that doesn’t mean your smile has to suffer. There are numerous ways to fix a lost tooth, but today, Dr. Peter Thompson would like to educate you on the best option for a healthy smile that will last a lifetime: dental implants. Here are some facts about dental implants. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a consultation, don’t hesitate to give Peter L. Thompson, DDS a call.
We’ve all had a toothache at some point at some point or another. While you should always consult your Portales dentist, it’s not always a serious problem. Often, the issue can be fixed with a filling or a root canal. However, many Portales residents have found themselves in a situation where the tooth is not salvageable, and the only solution is for Dr. Thompson to perform an extraction, or remove the tooth. Today, Dr. Thompson at Peter Thompson, DDS would like to talk about what you can expect from an extraction and why it’s not something to fear!
Dr. Thompson’s Associations
- Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies Graduate
- Fellow of the Misch International Implant Institute
- Fellow of Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellow of the Dental Organization of Conscious Sedation
- Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologist
- See all of Dr. Thompson's associations
Monday10:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday8:00am - 3:00pm
Wednesday8:00am - 3:00pm
Thursday8:00am - 3:00pm
FridayBusiness Office Only 8:00am - 12:00pm