Have you suffered the loss of most or all of your natural teeth?
Are eating and speaking difficult?
Is your diet restricted to foods that require little or no chewing?
Do you hide your smile?
Dr. Thompson understands the daily challenges faced by Carlsbad residents with few or no remaining teeth and we have a solution to restore your smile and your health: dentures. Removable dentures are prosthetic restorations that take the place of your missing teeth. Dentures are often referred to as ‘fake teeth,’ but there’s nothing fake about the increase in quality of life or the smiles that we see from our patients with dentures.
What can dentures do?
- Keep your mouth, gums, and jawbone healthy
- Aid in chewing and digestion
- Allow you to eat more foods
- Restore natural, uninhibited speech
- Bring back your confidence with a new smile!
Serving residents of Carlsbad, NM Dr. Thompson offers general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry services, including dentures. Call (575) 268-0007 to schedule your appointment and take the first step towards a healthier, happier smile.
Dr. Thompson’s Associations
- Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies Graduate
- Fellow of the Misch International Implant Institute
- Fellow of Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellow of the Dental Organization of Conscious Sedation
- Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologist
- See all of Dr. Thompson's associations
Monday10:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday8:00am - 3:00pm
Wednesday8:00am - 3:00pm
Thursday8:00am - 3:00pm
FridayBusiness Office Only 8:00am - 12:00pm