Did you know that your jawbone and surrounding tissues are adversely affected by the loss of teeth? Without treatment, they can deteriorate, affecting your facial structure, oral health, and ability to eat and speak.
Although there are many methods of restoring missing teeth, dental implants are consistently recognized by the dental community as the safest, most reliable solution for a lifetime of healthy smiles.
What sets dental implants apart from bridges, dentures, crowns, and other restorative options? They function just like your natural teeth. Composed of titanium and acrylic, dental implants are placed in the jawbone, providing the same level of support and stimulation as natural roots. With an implant, your smile will be stronger and healthier than ever.
Serving residents of Carlsbad, NM Dr. Thompson is a dental implant expert with over 700 hours in continuing education, a seasoned staff, and the latest implant technology. Call (575) 268-0007 to schedule your appointment and take the first step towards a healthier, happier smile.
Dr. Thompson’s Associations
- Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies Graduate
- Fellow of the Misch International Implant Institute
- Fellow of Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellow of the Dental Organization of Conscious Sedation
- Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologist
- See all of Dr. Thompson's associations
Monday10:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday8:00am - 3:00pm
Wednesday8:00am - 3:00pm
Thursday8:00am - 3:00pm
FridayBusiness Office Only 8:00am - 12:00pm