What are dental bridges?
Bridges are dental restorations that help correct functional and cosmetic issues stemming from a missing tooth. Made from porcelain or metal, dental bridges are placed in gaps between Roswell residents’ teeth to maintain the structure and function of your bite, while also keeping your teeth from shifting. Also referred to as partial dentures, dental bridges are permanent restorations crafted to look and feel just like natural teeth.
Dr. Thompson is an expert in restorative dentistry. If you live in the Roswell area and are missing one or more tooth, dental bridges just might be the perfect solution to return your simile to its natural, healthy state. Give our office a call today to find out more about how bridges can make your smile happier and healthier.
Dr. Thompson’s Associations
- Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies Graduate
- Fellow of the Misch International Implant Institute
- Fellow of Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellow of the Dental Organization of Conscious Sedation
- Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologist
- See all of Dr. Thompson's associations
Monday10:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday8:00am - 3:00pm
Wednesday8:00am - 3:00pm
Thursday8:00am - 3:00pm
FridayBusiness Office Only 8:00am - 12:00pm