While dental fillings are ideal for teeth with cavities, Dr. Thompson recommends dental crowns for Roswell residents when extensive damage or decay has weakened the structure of one or more teeth.
Crowns are the standard dental restoration for teeth that have decayed to the point that they are no longer viable. By covering the entire tooth, dental crowns repair the structure and stability of the tooth and protect it from future decay and damage.
What are dental crowns made of?
Dr. Thompson custom designs each Roswell patient’s restoration with whatever materials best suit their individual needs. Most often, dental crowns are made from composite resins or porcelain, for a durable restoration that will make your natural tooth color. However, some cases require the use of gold or other metals.
To find out more about the dental crown services we offer to folks in the Roswell area, call us or visit our office today.
Dr. Thompson’s Associations
- Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies Graduate
- Fellow of the Misch International Implant Institute
- Fellow of Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellow of the Dental Organization of Conscious Sedation
- Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologist
- See all of Dr. Thompson's associations
Monday10:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday8:00am - 3:00pm
Wednesday8:00am - 3:00pm
Thursday8:00am - 3:00pm
FridayBusiness Office Only 8:00am - 12:00pm