There are a number of options for replacing a missing tooth, but dental implants are widely regarded by the dental community as the safest, most reliable solution for continued oral health. Why are dental implants so beneficial for Roswell residents? They are the most similar to natural teeth.
If you have one or more missing teeth, your jawbone and surrounding tissue can deteriorate and compromise your facial structure, oral health, cosmetic concerns, and ease of speaking and eating. Dental implants, made of titanium and acrylic, are fused directly the jawbone, so they function just like the roots of natural teeth.
Dr. Thompson is a dental implant expert serving the community of Roswell. With the latest techniques, advanced implant technology, extensive experience, and over 1400 hours in continuing education, Dr. Thompson can ensure the best possible results. Do you live in Roswell and have questions about dental implants? Dr. Thompson and his staff will be happy to answer them. Give us a call at 575.268.0007.
Dr. Thompson’s Associations
- Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies Graduate
- Fellow of the Misch International Implant Institute
- Fellow of Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellow of the Dental Organization of Conscious Sedation
- Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologist
- See all of Dr. Thompson's associations
Monday10:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday8:00am - 3:00pm
Wednesday8:00am - 3:00pm
Thursday8:00am - 3:00pm
FridayBusiness Office Only 8:00am - 12:00pm