For plenty of folks, a fear of the dentist can get in the way of receiving the regular dental care that Roswell residents deserve. In fact, some people are so uncomfortable with going to the dentist that they avoid it completely. Fortunately, Dr. Thompson has a safe, reliable solution- sedation dentistry.
Would you benefit from sedation dentistry?
Dr. Thompson offers sedation dentistry for Roswell residents that suffer from dental anxiety. If any of the following sound familiar, you will probably benefit from it:
- You fear going to the dentist and even become anxious making appointments
- The noises of dental tools cause you stress and discomfort
- You have a fear of needles
- You have a strong gag reflex
How does sedation dentistry work?
For more than 30 years, dentists have been safely and comfortably helping patients through all kinds of dental procedures. With many sedation options available, Dr. Thompson can help Roswell residents relax so that they can have a positive experience and a healthy, happy, smile.
Dr. Thompson’s Associations
- Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies Graduate
- Fellow of the Misch International Implant Institute
- Fellow of Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellow of the Dental Organization of Conscious Sedation
- Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologist
- See all of Dr. Thompson's associations
Monday10:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday8:00am - 3:00pm
Wednesday8:00am - 3:00pm
Thursday8:00am - 3:00pm
FridayBusiness Office Only 8:00am - 12:00pm